Where do we stand
After six years in operation, due to the ongoing menace of the COVID-19 virus, we continued to hold classes online exclusively. We had four series of classes on Tuesdays which will hopefully be used as a basis for a new book. Our membership of over 360 members has been free until now, open to anyone who has joined any of our classes.
Our Goals for our seventh year
This year, we will take a break from having classes so that Meir can devote his time to writing and finishing his book about Jewish Consciousness.
We will still offer weekly meditation sessions, as well as occasional classes via Zoom for special topics, such as the holidays. We also hope to meet in person a few times this year, possibly in Tzfat and in Jerusalem.
Long-term goals and dreams
- To develop interconnectivity between our members,
- To develop a Beit Midrash for regular study of Kabbalah in connection with regular in-depth practice of meditation and prayer
- To develop a detailed curriculum for Jewish meditation that can be shared with educational institutions in Israel and around the world.
- To continue developing and expanding a program for training teachers of Jewish meditation, and
- To develop an app for Jewish meditation
On a Personal Note
Meeting people of kindred spirits all over the world has been so inspiring and gratifying. We are pleased that we’ve been able to develop a true community of like-minded people online, and look forward to seeing you in person in the near future!
שנה טובה ומתוקה
Shanah Tovah Umetukah!
Meir and Anne Sendor